Titas Gas Transmission & Distribution Company Limited (TITASGAS) - (Titas Gas Transmission & Distribution Company Limited) - Fuel & Power - Dhaka Stock Exchange - Share market analysis of dhaka stock exchange, Bangladesh
Black
White

Titas Gas Transmission & Distribution Company Limited (TITASGAS)

(Titas Gas Transmission & Distribution Company Limited) - Fuel & Power - Dhaka Stock Exchange

44.60 0.00    0.00%
Pre Close
High Low
Volume   409,700 0.00 45.20 44.50
Open   45.00
Open: 45.00
Closed Last Update:  23 November 02:29 PM

Profile

Basic Information
Company Name
Titas Gas Transmission & Distribution Company Limited
Company Profile TITASGAS, the premier gas distribution company of Bangladesh, transmits natural gas from the gas fields to different areas and to distribute the same to the consumers in power, fertilizer, industrial, captive power, commercial, seasonal and domestic categories of its franchise areas of Greater Dhaka & Mymenshingh districts and Brahmanbaria district. Titas gas transmits and distributes around 74% of country’s total consumption. Presently, TITASGAS’s system is receiving gas from Titas, Habiganj, Narsingdi & Bakhrabad Gas Fields under Bangladesh Gas Fields Co. Ltd. and from Rashidpur, Kailashtila, Beanibazar Gas Fields under Sylhet Gas Fields Co. Ltd. and Jalalabad Gas Field of Oxydental/Unicol. Revenue for TITASGAS is as per the guidelines of the Gas Price Distribution Index which is also used in determining margins for each customer category and the parties involved in the gas supply chain. The Government of Bangladesh retains a 55% margin from sales receipt from consumers while the remaining 45% is distributed among the different parties involved in the supply chain. The distribution margin that belongs to TITASGAS ranges between 7.2% and 22.8% depending on the customer category, averaging at 15% mostly.
Establishing Date November 20, 1964
Financial Year End June
Auditor
  • Hoda Vasi Chowdhury & Co
Owners
  • Bangladesh Oil, Gas & Mineral Corporation (Petrobangla) ( 75.00 %)
Subsidiaries
Board Members
Nazimuddin Chowdhury Chairman
Md. Nowshad Islam Managing Director & Director
Sajjadul Hassan Director
Istiaque Ahmad Director
Mohammad Iqbal Director
Mohammad Muslim Chowdhury Director
Engr. Khaled Mahmood Director
Engr. Mir Mashiur Rahman Director
Khan Moinul Islam Mustaq Independent Director
M. Rafiqul Islam Independent Director
Contacts
Address Titas Gas Bhaban, 105 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh
Telephone 02-8112135-42; 02-8150805; 02-9144381 ; 02-8112167-68
Fax 880-2-8113031, 880-2-9120513
Web Site www.titasgas.org.bd
Email address titasgas@bdonline.org.bd
Updated Company Contact Info
Titas Gas Transmission & Distribution Company Limited Titas Gas Bhaban, 105 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh Contact Person: Md. Abdul Aziz Khan Branch phone: 02-8112135-42; 02-8150805; 02-9144381 ; 02-8112167-68 Fax: 880-2-8113031, 880-2-9120513
Advanced Charts
Market Map
Real-Time Market Watch
Order Book Data
Stock Screener
LankaBangla Client Login
CSE iTrading
DSE iTrading

Stocks in Focus


Features for Registered Users

E-mail Alerts
Daily Newsletter
Your Watchlist
Advanced Tools
and
Many more

Will automatically display the last quotes you have visited here.

All Rights Reserved - DUInvest © 2013

Login

Do You have an Account ? , Click here to create a new account

Your Opinion Matters

What do you think about the new Website?